Have actuall individuals really been abducted by aliens? Let’s explore that! ♪ Good… Mythical… Morning! – The world is a huge place. – (usually) Oh, yes. – We don’t also know how huge it is or how big it’s becoming. Current quotes state there are – 100 octillion movie stars. – That’s quite a few. – That’s one with 29 zeros after it. – Big quantity. So odds are there’s some other life online. – But the question is: Has that life… – receive united states? … come in contact with us? There’s many individuals whom state “Yes.” Now, physically, – we don’t think this has occurred, but… – Me neither.
Significant stories that I’ve heard prior to are like uncle Hank… you know, the guy who has no hair over their head but he’s many hair in the straight back, and he’s a koozie with him constantly. Hehas an alien abduction tale. – Yeah. – But not all alien abduction stories are – like Uncle Hank’s. – Mm-mm. They are sometimes more advanced and much harder to just dismiss. And we’re gonna be talking today about– we each have a story we think is more difficult to dismiss – than your uncle with the koozie. – Mm-hm. Yeah. So we’ll start. I’ve discovered… This is among the first alien abduction stories, and we’m going to go with this one because we think there’s some convincing things to it. Postman Barney Hill and their wife Betty had been driving back from Canada. They had been in Brand New Hampshire. It ended up being at night around 10 P.M. They see this celebrity that’s moving erratically. – Okay. – (gruffly) That ain’t no celebrity.
(normally) So they pull over at a rest area. Now let me personally point out– – That’s nice. – Here’s a picture of couple. They’re maybe not on remainder area within… this is a posed image, maybe not at a rest area. – Okay. – (Link) Would this couple lie to you? – (Rhett) They appear trustworthy! – (Link) They appear trustworthy. Look at – the dachshund in Betty’s lap. We mean– – (Rhett) Okay, he’s maybe not going to tell a lie. And he’s maybe not going to suffer any liars or stay in the lap of a liar, so that’s point – one right there. – which medical! – They visit the remainder area. – They have a dachshund.
Barney gets out their binoculars and begins evaluating this thing. He estimates– – He had binoculars? – Yeah, definitely he did. – had been they around their neck already? – naturally. He’s a postman – with a dachshund. – He estimated it ended up being a 40-foot-long craft with flashing colors and it had windows. As it ended up being getting closer to him– because yes, it ended up being getting closer to him– he could see there had been beings inside it. – Okay. – Gets back in the automobile and states, “They’re going to capture united states!” And then they start driving off. They start to experience beeping, buzzing, then there’s like a tingling sensation and a vibration – of automobile… – They had been at Brookstone in the – therapeutic massage chairs.
– (team laughs) – No, they had been in their automobile. – (silly vocals) We’re in Brookstone, baby! (laughs) They had been driving! They had been driving down the road then suddenly, they enter what they describe as a state of their minds being dulled. – Oh! – So their minds are dulled. And then… – Okay. – There’s another set of beeping and buzzing, and we’m suggesting what we think occurred is they were– (slurps) – sucked up in– – That’s everything think occurred, huh? – sucked up into the, into the craft. – Well that’s what they think occurred. No, they don’t know at this point. So they keep driving, but they understand that they are now, apparently instantaneously, 35 kilometers south of in which – they had started. – Whoa.
With no recollection of traveling those 35 kilometers. – That’s maybe not Brookstone. – They arrive at home then they start to notice that they have some uncontrollable impulses and thoughts. Like, Betty’s packing a suitcase and placing it by the door. She’s having nightmares of UFO abductions. Barney ended up being compelled to check their genitalia. – Pshhh! – (giggles) Okay, fine. That’s quite a compulsion. That is a healthy compulsion to check it every now and again… – Yeah, yeah, yeah, it is. – (team laughs) – But… (laughs) – You should check it.
I mean… He missed any such thing, but he ended up being compelled to check it. – Yeah. – And only after the beeping and – buzzing and… – Yeah, right, okay. – therefore, get this. – we get ya, Barney. We realize. – Betty calls the local Air Force base. – Then? – And they reply! – (silly vocals) Hello, Air Force! – we mean, like… – We don’t have any therapeutic massage chairs! (laughs) How is this feasible? But really, she calls the Air Force base. – Major Paul W. Henderson states… – (usually) genuine guy. “The UFO ended up being also confirmed by our radar.” After she describes their experience. And that just means “unidentified flying item.” He said, “The UFO ended up being also confirmed by our radar.” – Okay, fine. – Then they decide to go through… They decide to try to account for what they think become two hours of lost time and 35 miles.
They enter regressive hypnotherapy and they both have the same stories. They’re drawing sketches. This is a sketch that Barney drew of “the frontrunner,” he called it. – (Rhett) Hm! It’s a snake with a beret! – (laughs) Yeah. – (French accent) It’s a French snake! – He’s a postman, he’s maybe not a– – Ooh los angeles los angeles, Barney! – He’s maybe not an artiste. So, basically, they visited the conclusion that they’ve been abducted by aliens. They remember through regressive hypnotherapy that they took their epidermis, hair, nail – samples, physical fluid samples… – Oh! – Here’s the thing, guys. – we get you, Barney. This is a typical alien abduction tale, except it ended up being the first one! – Appropriate. – And they kinda had to figure it out.
They had beenn’t building on other previous stories. – others emulated them. – Even that image, that image of – snake with the beret. Totally original. – Totally– really, completely original. – Yeah. – The Air Force confirmed there ended up being one thing regarding radar! And the da-shund. The datsun, individuals! – How do you state that… dog? – You state datsun, you don’t state da-shund, – we don’t think. – That’s how you spell it, though! – we mean, think… – so’s what it precipitates to for them.
– (considerably) Believe the dashund. – They have a dashund. – All right, I’ve got a story. – They corroborated, you know? – In their regression! – This is the Travis Walton tale. A very famous– most likely the most famous UFO abduction, alien abduction tale back from November of 1975. He’s clearing woods, type of a blue collar guy. – He’s clearing woods. – Literally, he’s wearing a blue collar… – (Rhett) Yes. – (Link) and plaid top. (Rhett) Yeah. He ended up being a logger. He’s clearing woods in Arizona with seven other guys. They complete their change, they enter a truck. Big vehicle, seven guys. They’re going down the road and they see, quote, “a luminous item – shaped like a flattened disc.” Travis– – Saucer. We call that a flying– (snaps) Saucer. Travis gets away and draws near the saucer. Of course he does because he’s a lumberjack. And the remaining guys remain in the truck. They see a– speaking of blue collar– a blue beam hit him.
Beam of light knocks him down. They panic, others six guys. They drive off. After sometime, they’re like, possibly we should get – get Travis! – They ditched him. Wouldn’t you!? They’re scared! They return. He’s no place to be found. So they straight away visit the authorities in the nearest city. They state, “Our buddy–” They tell ’em the entire tale. “Our buddy ended up being hit with this beam of light.” And they’re like, “These dudes are peanuts! But possibly one thing’s going on.” They start a manhunt. It comes to an end up being the largest manhunt in Arizona history. – Travis-hunt. – Five times of selecting Travis, but simultaneously, they’re like, “naturally these guys don’t really experience a UFO – situation,” appropriate? – They killed him.
They suspected that they murdered him. They teamed up on him and murdered him in their typical logger way of telling the tale ended up being, (southern accent) “Hey man, suppose he got abducted by aliens. That’ll be believable.” (southern accent) Blue beam o’ light… allow’s get our tale right. (usually) therefore they polygraph them, give them a lie detector test. Five from six – of guys pass the test. – (usually) Oh, therefore the sixth one – killed him. – No. And among the guys whom ended up being there– it ended up being just inconclusive. He don’t complete the test because he ended up being type of – emotionally shaken up.
– naturally he ended up being. – Now, the guys whom administered– – He just killed a man. administered these tests said, “We are completely convinced that these males believe that he ended up being abducted by aliens. They saw– they did not kill him. They – believe that this is what has occurred. – Okay. At the same time, what happens to Travis? Well, five times pass and suddenly he wakes up in front of a local gasoline section with an incredibly detailed story– – nude. – of what had occurred. We think he nevertheless ended up being clothed. He nevertheless had that blue top on, we’m pretty sure. Right here’s what he remembers: first, it’s an incredibly detailed tale. We’m just going to supply some of features. First of all, they don’t kill him, because he’s back. – He’s back. – therefore there you get. He remembers being on a table thinking he’s in a hospital space, but the he looks up and he sees aliens that, quote, “looked like fetuses…” – Ew. – caring for him.
So the old fetus alien, you know? He gets scared, maybe not because they’re aliens, but because they’re – fetus aliens. – Oh, yeah. And he picks up a glass cylinder on a shelf and starts yelling at them and – waving the glass cylinder. – A flask? And they leave. Simply a glass cylinder. We don’t know what that’s for. Like a luminary that you place like some… We don’t have a picture. It ended up being regarding alien ship.
– Okay. – we’m going off Travis’s testimony right here. – Got it. – He waves it at them like a magic wand. They get from the space, then he states, (claps) “we got this spaceship to myself.” – (laughs) – He walks down a hallway, – goes into a room… – (team laughs) – He’s a penguin! – And there’s a room with a chair in the – center with a lever. – naturally there’s! Or a lever. This is like a cartoon. We gotta state, Travis, at this point it appears like a cartoon. However know what? We’m going to continue. – A barber seat! – He enters the barber chair.
He brings the lever and suddenly it begins a light show of movie stars like he’s at – the planetarium, basically. – (laughs) He should’ve had a woman with him, ’cause this would’ve been a great first date. You know, among my most useful first dates ended up being on planetarium. – Learn the girl a little something. – Yeah, it’s like, (silly vocals) Oh, examine the movie stars. Look how small we are. We’re therefore small, but me personally therefore are here – alongside each other in the planetarium. – No one will know any such thing we do. (laughs) (usually) Yeah, that’s appropriate. That’s what happened. There ended up being no date, though. Fundamentally he begins thinking, “perhaps we should escape right here.” He begins travelling the craft more. He finds this, quote, “tall individual character wearing blue overalls and a glassy helmet,” we don’t know what that ended up being about. But he finds more of those guys. They become – placing a gas mask– – Farmer. Farmer aliens. Yeah, with glass helmets.
They place a gas mask– – Deep sea scuba diving farmer aliens. – gasoline mask on him. He gets knocked-out and next thing he remembers, he wakes up on gasoline section. Petrol mask, gasoline – section, we don’t know, possibly, ha ha. – But he still– maybe not. (laughs) And he believes that two hours have passed away, but five times have passed away. Whoa. Does he nevertheless have the flask in their hand? Like he involves and… He did not bring the glass cylinder with him. Maybe not a flask, Link. And he did not have the lever with him. But he’d a story that he turned into a – guide called The Walton Enjoy, – He had quite a story. that then ended up being turned into a TV show, a long-running TV show called The Waltons. (numerous voices) Good night, Jim Bob! No, in fact it ended up being turned into a movie called Fire in Sky back in the 90’s. He is a celebrity amongst this community. You’ll get on the web, you search this guy on YouTube and there’s him talking at UFO conventions.
He’s nevertheless like a celebrity whom tells their tale. Most of these guys, within the team, have maintained their testimony. There’s one guy that’s some squirrelly, but many – of them have maintained their testimony. – He’s nevertheless in prison for murdering him. And he’s attempting to get Fire in Sky remade… – Sequel? Or a remake? – ‘Cause he desires it become accurate. – He desires it become accurate. – Like, visually accurate? – Or the tale ended up beingn’t appropriate? – He desires everything to be– – He desires the flask become perfectly. – (laughs) – He desires the fetal aliens become appropriate. – Why should we think this one? We mean, there had been no binoculars. There’s no dachshund. Well, there’s a movie, though. We mean, he made it into a movie and published a book.
– Appropriate, appropriate, appropriate, okay. – And he’s a mustache. He’s a very, – really dense mustache. – therefore there’s nothing– he’s maintained their mustache over the past 40 years in the same way he’s – maintained their tale, Link. – Oh? we mean, if the mustache began to give slightly, we’d be, “Oh, we don’t think you,” but if you keep the mustache strong, the tale remains strong. – we don’t know. We’m grasping. – But he wears a suit now. – we’m grasping at… glass cylinders right here. – Yeah, let’s– – And levers. Inside planetarium. Pthbbt! – therefore, Barney and Betty, you got my vote. – we don’t know. Debate away. – Ha! Debate away! – Many thanks for taste and commenting. – You know what time it is. We’m Doug from Mesa, Arizona and it’s time to spin the Wheel of Mythicality. Nine from ten individuals report that wearing a Good Mythical Morning t-shirt while viewing Good Mythical Morning offers them a better experience! Click to Good Mythical More, in which we state what it would simply take for united states – to in fact think in alien abductions. – Wow, you got plenty going on over there.
Get a Mythical Mug… wear the top this way if you want to. – (Rhett) In a world… without pancakes. – Oh. (considerably) In a world without pancakes… Eat a waffle. We mean… it’s pretty… apparent. .
As found on Youtube